From strategy through execution, Digital Savants Professional Services helps you get the most from your business solutions. We have developed, applied and refined methods for delivering leading-edge technology solutions.
Business Intelligence Technology Implementation
- Installation and Configuration –Determine the components to use, and set them up based on reporting needs, number of users, and other requirements.
- Customization –Change existing functionality or add new functionality to out-of-the-box capabilities.
- Cloud Intelligence –Prepare for, implement, and manage your use of the Cloud.
- Application Integration –Integrate your business applications with data sources, portals, security systems, single sign-on systems, identity management systems, or other third-party products.
Business Intelligence Technology Management
- Performance Optimization – Improve business response times by applying best practices and technology improvements for high performance.
- Capacity Planning – Determine how your business platform and infrastructure should be configured to handle future Business Intelligence requirements.
- Business Intelligence Health Check – Make your Business Intelligence initiatives more effective by identifying potential business or technology roadblocks and recommending ways to overcome them.
- Upgrades and Migrations – Change your Business Intelligence application from one version to another, or move your BI application from one operating system to a different one.
- Disaster Recovery – Develop a process to protect and regain access to your business data under multiple failure scenarios.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) – Handle BI administration, incident management, and change management on your behalf.
Business Intelligence Data Management
- Data Management Strategy – Determine your data requirements and define procedures to acquire and manage data assets.
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) – Collect data from multiple sources, adapt it for your BI application, and load it into a target system such as a data warehouse.
- Data Warehouse Architecture – Create a model for integrating different data sources into a single, comprehensive resource for BI reporting and analysis.
Business Intelligence Presentation and Delivery
- Mobile Intelligence Services – Enable your Business Intelligence users to access meaningful and timely data anytime, anywhere, via mobile internet access.
- Dashboard Services – Provide access to key information from your Business Intelligence applications via user-centric, intuitive dashboards.
- Mobile Transaction Services – Enable your users to initiate actions and transactions within their Business Intelligence applications.
- Report Services – Build, test, and deploy standard Business Intelligence reports – scheduled or on-demand – for key business processes.
Our BI/Analytic Tools Expertise:
- Web Analytics